Features of the harness:
- Stops Pulling - For Better Walks for You & Your Dog.
- Easy-Off/ Easy On - Hassle-free On / Off in 2 Seconds.
- Adjustable straps - Fits Your Dog's Body perfectly and comfortably.
- Multiple uses - including helping dogs walk, more control, and taking it off quickly.
- Reflective - More visibility on night walks for increased safety and peace of mind.
- High quality -Strongest material to prevent fraying seams or Hook and Loop that slips.
- Multiple Colors - Find one to fit your dog's personality.
NO PULL NO CHOKING
✔The Coastal no-pull harness is a front-hook harness that gently steers your dog back towards you when they pull, discouraging pulling.
✔The chest strap rests across your dog’s chest, instead of putting pressure on their throat.
✔If in between sizes go up one size.
✔Consider pet growth when choosing the size
The straps on the harness are adjustable in a step-less manner to the size of the dog. The belly straps by loop adjusters. The neck and belly straps are arranged symmetrically when adjusting them, care should be taken to ensure that the two sides are equal in length. It is advisable to adjust the straps approximately before putting the harness on the dog. For proper adjustment, repeated adjustments may be necessary.
First, measure the circumference around the body by vacating about four fingers from the forelegs of the dog. Then, according to the weight of the dog, refer to the size chart to select the appropriate size.